Rustic country wedding bridesmaid dresses
A Rustic country wedding bridesmaid dresses theme creates a warm, earthy, organic , romantic and is perfect for any winter wedding! If your wedding will be in a stylish loft in the city or a charming cottage in the countryside , this theme fun and unique work great for all budgets wedding.
When I invasion of a country wedding, so I imagine a sophisticated – style , country, using many natural elements to decorate . This creates many opportunities for projects do-it -yourself , using things that could also come from your own backyard, such as twigs , bark, pine cones and berries.
• Use dry vintage tin for your flowers . A rustic red color looks amazing, especially if the container is a little worn , showing a portion of the tin silver where the paint has rubbed off . Antique and flea markets usually have a lot of these to choose from . Or, if you are not on a tight budget, you can buy from places like Pottery Barn.
• Use fruits and vegetables, such as artichokes , pears , apples , eggplant or as a main focal point , putting them in unique vintage containers. Add other items in and around your mistress fruit or vegetables such as herbs, flowers , string part , and candles to tie the look inside
• Branches wonderful aspect integrated in a center, or placed in large vases or simply placed on the table with the other mistresses decorations. You can save a lot of money through the collection of twigs , sticks and twigs alone, or you can choose to shop at craft stores.
• A large slice of wood from a tall tree work as a support for your centerpieces trunk. You can also customize each on a corner with the initials of the bride and groom and the wedding date , perhaps surrounded by a heart . Place the master objects on it , such as vases of glass bottles filled with candles and wrapped with tape and maybe some dried rest around the base ship flowers.
• Create your own candles or vases of Rustic country wedding bridesmaid dresses simply buying or finding glass jars and old bottles and packaging and decorating with things like cinnamon sticks , vines , twigs , twine , foam, fabric , or even buttons !